Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

Thank you Farley for the June Currently!




Listening - My morning started off rough with my old, and even used to me washing machine, finally quitting.  So instead of working on my to-do list for school, I was off to town to get a new one.  It's so quiet!  I can still hear it from the computer, but it's quieter, that the old noise bucket I had.   The dog, she just snores.

Loving - My husband.  I know he had a long day at work, but he still came home and helped out for over an hour because he loves me back and knows I had that kind of day.

Thinking - I have a school to-do list a million miles long and need more time to get it all done.  I want this year to be so much better than last! and getting the special things done now and get the changes to my units made now will make a huge difference!

Needing - Sleep!  I was up too late last night after watching lots of my kids play ball last night, then I was up super early to get a jump on the day, in hopes of getting a nap that the washing-machine-incident took away from me.

4th Plans - Nothing yet!  We are kind of either anti-social, and we'll hang out at home, or it'll be a last minute up and decide to do something.  Both are fine with me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I know what you mean about the school to-do list! Hopefully, I can put a dent in it soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your new washing machine is quiet, even though buying put a kink in your plans for the day. It sounds like you are really motivated to get your classroom in order for next year- I tend to spend lots of time in my classroom in the summer, but I haven't been by once yet this summer, and I've barely even checked my school email! Just take baby steps on that to-do list, and you'll be done with it before you know it. Or is a caring, committed teacher EVER done with her to-do list?

    Amy

    Always Adapting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m linking up from Farley's currently. I just thought the name was cool :) Then noticed we're close and teach in a similar area. I wish you luck with the nap.

    ReplyDelete