Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Social August 3rd

A special thank you to Mrs. O. Knows  and A Complete Waste of Makeup..


1: Gum or mints?
 I choose mints because I don't care for gum, but mints are OK, especially if they are covered in chocolate.


#2: Tea or coffee?
I drank tea by the gallon, as in a gallon or more a day for years and wouldn't go near coffee for anything.  Now I occasionally have a glass of tea, and have exactly one cup of coffee with my breakfast. 


#3: Fruits or veggies?
Veggies!  I love salad and have one every day at school.  I love spinach, broccoli, artichoke, pea pods, mushrooms, (though I don't know if they fit the veggie category).   Fruits - apples, dried cherries, and pineapple are all the fruit I eat.  I just don't care for it.
#4: TV or movies?
TV!  I don't seem to have the time for it I once did.  For a couple of years my husband and I went one with friends once a week to dinner and a movie, our schedules just haven't worked out for nearly a year.  This time of year I can be found with my dogs and football.  Tonight is the Hall of Fame game!  I watch Thursday night, Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday, Sunday night, and Monday night.  I LOVE my football - even if I am doing other things while it's on.  Otherwise, we watch Longmire, Person of Interest, and a few other.
#5: Candles or diffusers? Neither - both give me migraines.  

I hope that you enjoyed my Sunday Social! Now it's your turn to get social. Grab the button, visit A Complete Waste of Makeup, and link up!



No comments:

Post a Comment