Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Back!

I just returned from a week long, exhausting vacation bicycling most of the way across the state of Missouri.  It was an amazing trip.  I thought I would be able to spend some time reading and thinking about how I wanted things to be different this school year, and I did a little of that - very little.  I did find out that for whatever reason, this past school year was difficult for nearly every teacher I know.  It wasn't just me.  I came back more ready than ever to make changes and do terrific things this year.  One of the first things I did after I got back besides starting the stinky laundry, was jump back into the blogs where I'm looking for terrific ideas to make a huge difference this year.



The pages got out of order when I was blogging from the ride, so watch the dates.  Here's where you can see what I did, and some of the terrific people I met. http://teachervacation.blogspot.com/2014/06/todays-day-day-0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment