Monday, July 21, 2014

Made It Monday


I don't know if this counts or not, since it's not for school -- even though I did make it.  I made homemade sorbet for my husband's co-workers.

Peach

Blueberry

Strawberry







Made with fresh fruit, all 40 servings disappeared in 20 minutes.

My amazing daughter took an amazing road trip with me.  I wen to South Carolina to visit my cousins.  One of my cousin's works at an amazing used bookstore in Greenville, South Carolina called 2nd and Charles.    If you are working on building a class library like the one suggested in The Book Whisperer or Reading in the Wild this is an amazing place to start.

Back wall of the store in Greenville, SC

I was able to get 74 nice, used books reasonably.


Do you have a classroom library?  If so, how do you build it?


No comments:

Post a Comment